2019-10-11

My 15mm japanese

In my last report I wrote about my latest buy and
my completed collection and now I will go into
details.
On these pictures you can see my unboxed collection of 
tanks. I have both medium and light tanks and also
very light tanks for close support or fast recon.
In my opinion the tanks of the japanese imperial army
was not good both in armament and in armour.
I have built up collection with a bulk of many light tanks
to hit on many front simultaneously and try to make
the enemy to advance into dense terrain where I have
placed a lot of light anti-tank-cannons.
I also have two sections of medium tanks but these
are for protection and to hit very vulnerable front-sections.
The infantry of the japanese is more interessting and
I like that they come with lots of light mortars to
barrage the enemy when advancing.
On these pictures I have no picture of my Nikuhaku teams
or as translated into english "human bullet teams" used
to take out enemy tanks with molotov-coctails.
Very interessting to paint these models and figures and I
can´t wait to test them on the gaming table in Flames of
war version 3.










6 kommentarer:

  1. Svar
    1. It startted with buying the infantry and the chaps with molotov-coctails in 2015 and the boxes has just been stored for quite some time now.But this summer I got a proposition I couldn´t refuse and bang now I am ready to test my japanese on the gaming-table.Thankyou very much Michael

      Radera
  2. Are you going to roll Japanese dice and yell Japanese commands to propel the Nipponese troops across the tabletop and into battle. (:o)!!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I have already bought a imperial japanese naval-flag (replica) to get the right feeling! ;) Next up will be to make use of my homemade game-markers. Great fun! Thankyou very much Jay

      Radera
  3. WOw, you must have every tank you'll ever need for your Japanese.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. The tanks are nice but poor in battle... Eventhough this fact I will test their limits and it will be great fun.The quality of the tanks will hopefully not matter when you look at my numbers. Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera