2019-11-29

6mm-cold war infantry

Together with all my 6mm-ehicles I also bought 
some PBI (poor bloody infantry).
I bought it all on second hand and found out that
it contained both from Heroics and Ros and
GHQ models.The most part of the buy is from
H and R and feels accurate but not as detailed
as from GHQ. I will paint most of the infantry
in swedish and soviet colours and the rest in
british / US(NATO-forces).
One good thing is that 6mm-scale is small and
it is easy to paint but I will try to make the bases
more vivid and nice to look at.
Next project is to make roads to my 6mm-minis.
I have made templates in paper and the pieces on
on the pictures are made of 4mm MDF.
A nice feature would be to make elevated highroads
but I haven´t figured how to make these of my own
in this very moment but I will. :)















6 kommentarer:

  1. Promising, superb minis and roads!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. A lot of work eventhough they are small but the goal will be very rewarding.Nice stuff indeed.Thankyou very much Michael

      Radera
  2. Oh my goodness, they look so small! Good luck with these.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. They are all small but as they say in fashion: Less is more :) The motivation will be a big issue but the goal is very exciting.Thankyou very much Phil

      Radera
  3. That's a heck of a lot of 6mms to have to paint!
    Good luck gettin these huge collection of 6mm armies to the table.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed my friend, not to mention all the rest of the scenery to build... :) Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera