2020-04-07

Servitor-arm-conversions

When playing Warhammer 40 000 I have planned 
to upgrade my machinery-support and to be able to 
keep the wheels running during table-top-battles I 
need engineer-service close at hand.
In my collection I now have 3 Leman Russ(main-battle-
tanks), 2 Chimeras (APC), 2 Hellhounds(light support-
tanks) and finally 1 Basilisk(tracked artillery).
The 3 Leman Russ-tanks are currently all in renovation-
process and will be fitted with magnets to be able to switch 
armoury.
Back to the engineer-service I have converted 6 figures to 
be a complete Engiseer/tech-priest-squad.
The squad is now containing two Engiseers/techpriests 
(read clothing), and two engineer-servitors(drones) to assist 
in construction or maintenance.
Two battle/gun-servitors to protect the rest of the squad when
working on the battle-field. These two "protector" are cyborgs 
that have donated limbs to be able to be fitted with advanced 
weapon-systems. I have equiped these two chaps with 
heavy bolters. :)
The engiseers and the engineer-servitors are equiped with a 
whole arsenal of tools and machinery and the servitor-arms 
are scratch-built from blisters, plastic tooth-pics and crosses 
used for distance when building kitchen/lavatory-tiles.
I like the look of these figures and they will be very useful on
the gaming-table.Next up is to paint these in IG-colours.















 

4 kommentarer:

  1. Great work on the claws; the picture of them didn't do them justice - I thought they were huge!
    Kepp yourself sane doing hobby stuff when you can Ptr
    Keep yourself and your family safe

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. It is always tricky to make exciting pictures and sometimes it bend the feeling of reality. I try to make some hobby-stuff as often as I can. This weekend I spent a lot of time in the garden though placing and digging to build some dividers made of concrete. I wish you the same and I think you have a better chance in the UK than in Sweden according to how our government handle the epidemic...

      Radera