2021-11-08

Housefinds in the 6mm-scale

 This summer me and my family spent most of the

time in a small cabin in the woods waiting for the

pandemic to fade away and our new house to be built.

One of the exceptions was a visit to a outdoor second-

hand-market. It was a nice break to visit this market and

I found some very cheap but also very useable houses

to fit the 6mm-scale (1:300). The price was only 0.5 to

1 Euro each and that is very good pricing in my opinion.

I found 3 houses that I bought but the biggest was donated 

to one of my daugther to be used in "other" projects. :)

The 2 remaining looks very nice and are both prepainted

and looks to come from a range that I have bought earlier.

Initially I bought my first houses to be used in the 15mm-

scale but they didn´t fit but to the 6mm-scale they are spot

on. My oldest houses in my collection can be seen on

the two pictures in the very end of this report. 

I will not use these house-models to a swedish setting

but for a European theatre I think they will do just fine.

On 2 of the pictures I have placed a Centurion MBT to 

represent the scale. 












4 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely buildings, looks great for the scale!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed and has a lot of character. Thankyou very much Phil

      Radera
  2. Great buildings that fit in well with the sxcale, but that yellow and red one needs toning down a touch imho.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Thankyou very much Joe. The red and yellow was "confiscated" by one of my daughters because she liked it so much.I like the other buildings a lot and together with some trees it will make a nice table.

      Radera