2021-11-14

WW2 Soviets 15mm - PBI and extras

 For a long time I have planned to start playing the game

Flames of war version 3 but to do so I also need to do a

lot of paintjob. Time is a very rare commodity in my family

and especially as a father of 4 children and working full time

and finally building a new house.

To speed up I accepted a very nice offer from my friend

Kelly that also is a active FoW-player. Thankyou very much Kelly!

He sold me a lot of painted soviet infantry but also som extras

for a good price. On the pictures you can see:

4 snipers + 4 spotters

16 Naval infantry + 1 commissar

10 HMG

3 artillery-spotters

28 DPMG-infantry (rifle)

14 SMG-infantry (small machine gun)

2 staff-teams 

12 Antitank-rifle-infantry

4 Flamer-infantry

6: 45mm 1943 antitank-guns

4 122mm A-19 1931/37 Heavy artillery

5 SU-76 (mobile tracked artillery)

3 37mm AA (anti-aircraft-guns)

1 Zis-5 3 ton truck

These models and figures makes me ready for the gaming-table

and I am really looking forward to it!!!

Here is the rest of my collection of  ww2 15mm Soviets:

https://huggochslag.blogspot.com/2020/12/flames-of-war-soviet-collection-of.html








 


2 kommentarer:

  1. That's a very big (and probably very welcome) lot of reinforcements to your collection!

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. Indeed Joe and a quick-fix to start playing and not only to collect models and figures. :) Thankyou very much

      Radera