2021-11-10

Cold war : 6mm-buildings and -models

 To test my 6mm military-models and buildings I

made a simple setup and eventhough it lack of paint

and a lot of details I am very pleased.

To summarize the pictures I will use all that are shown

in my project Cold war 1985. The AA battery are consist

SA and East german 8-wheel trucks and also soviet

crane-trucks. On the pictures you also see US M60-MBT

and M113(APC) and finally M1 Abrams. 

UK is represented with 2 Bedford trucks and also 2

engineering vehicles. I can´t wait to paint all of this

to put them all on the gaming table! To be continued.












2 kommentarer:

  1. The buildings and models really do look good together, you should be well pleased.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. I am and it add a lot of feeling to the gaming-table. I can´t wait to start making my own buildings to 3d-print.Thankyou very much Joe!

      Radera