2021-11-01

M1 Abrams leads the way

 I am back!!! I have never been "away" from my blog in

my thoughts but building a new house certainly keeps

you busy and on top of this I am father of 4 children

and working full time... :)

During my absence I have been thinking of my big

cold war 1985 project. My friend Michael in the U.K

sent me about 50 extra M1 Abrams-turrets for free and

my task was to complete these MBT´s.

Working as a engineer and with CAD on a daily basis I

made some simple models to represent the chassis in

the 1/285-scale (6mm). The result was great and my

other friend Mathias helped me with the 3d-prints.

Now I have a very strong force of 46 M1 Abrams to 

meet the Red storm from the east. 

My plan is to paint and also base these models. The

camo will be woodland because of the european 

setting. Vey nice addition indeed!











2 kommentarer:

  1. Welcome back and with such great plans too !
    I, on the other hand, am starting to "wind down" my blogging !

    SvaraRadera
  2. Thankyou very much Joe. I am looking forward even more to finish this Cold war-project of mine but to be realistic it will take a LOT of time but this is also the fun part. To blog must be fun and I have been missing this and also the contact with you and it is very nice to be back on track again.

    SvaraRadera