2021-12-31

Flames of war - 15mm-Germans Heavy metal

This summer I spent "lurking" in the woods

waiting for our new house to be built.

During this time I bought some more germans

to play the game Flames of war version 3.

The price was very good and all was new.

I paid 30-60% cheaper than the original

prices so this bargain I couldn´t resist even-

though my collection is quite big already! :)

I bought 3 Jagdpanthers and this is my favourite

german WW2-tank. I really like the look of this

tank and it delivers a very good punch to!

Next up is two sets of partisans and german

military-police and these products are more and

more rare to find onsale.

I also bought 4 Sdkfz250-halftracks and these

are also one of my favourite-vehicles.

Finally but not least I bought 3 Pzkfw IV with

short cannons. I will play mainly late war and

I will draw and 3d-print two versions of not so 

common AA-turrets to refit these tanks myself.














Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar