2021-12-24

Cold war - 6mm Soviet- and Nato-airsupport

To get my armies going on the gaming-table

they all need air-support. This summer I 

completed both my Soviet and NATO-forces

with more planes from Scotia Grendel.

The planes will both be used for bombing and

supporting the troops but also to bring down

other planes and this will make the games more

dynamic.

The Soviets received Mig-25 and Mig-21.

The NATO got F-15 and F-4 Phantom.

I have been thinking of spreading my whole

collection into this:

Soviet union / USSR:

Mig-27 (1 plane)

Mig-25 (5 planes)

Mig-23 (2 planes)

SU-25 (6 planes)

SU-24 (3 planes)


East Germany / DDR / W.P

Mig-21 (6 planes)

Mig-19 (2 planes)

Su-7 (2 planes)


USA - NATO

F-15 (4 planes)

F-10 (2 planes)


Great Britain - NATO

Sepecat Jaguar (6 planes)

Sea harrier (3 planes)


West Germany / BDR - NATO

F4 Phantom (3 planes)


To top all this above I also have swedish

cold war forces and helicopters to all 3

fractions but this will be written about in

a future report. :)

Finally I will send out a big Merry Christmas to

all readers of this blog and fellow miniature-gamers.




















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar