2021-12-02

Cold war - Soviet Su-25

This is a short report but an important one. :)

When playing tactical cold war-tabletop-games

the Soviet flying groundsupport  Su-25 is

a must to line up on the gaming-table.

This aircraft is a upgraded version of the IL-2

Sturmovik and named the flying tank.

The nickname is very suitable because this air-

craft can take a lot of damage before going down

but also deliver a very heavy blow on all its prey.

These models are downloaded from the free

3d-print-homepage Thinginverse and I really like

the look on these with all its bombload attached

under their wings. With 6 models my Soviets will

give all their opponents a heavy blow.

I also printed some more buildings when I ordered

these models to be printed by my friend Mathias.

Both the buildings and the aircrafts will look really

good when painted. All the models are in the 6mm-scale.

If you need any good-quality 3d-prints you can contact

Mathias. He is fast and offer very good service!








2 kommentarer:

  1. For 6mm models these aircraft are well defined and will look great over hte table. The houses stillastound me too at their detail.

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. These planes looks real good and very menacing.I can´t wait for the lick of paint. Thankyou very much Joe

      Radera