2021-12-31

Flames of war-15mm-soviets support and PBI

My third report about my 15mm-finds

this summer will be about my soviets.

A heavy version of the T-34 with extra

armour looks quite nice and will be an

eye-cather on the gaming table.

Fast light-tanks will be quite useful in a

lot of scenarios. Two support vehicles to

recover damaged tanks will also bring the

right feeling. These recover-vehicles are

both to be used as lend-lease from the US.

The infantry will be painted and used as

storm-troops(streetfighting), Spetznaz and

Sappers/combat-engineers.

Finally but not least are the 3 tracked british

transports that were delivered as lend-lease.

I will mainly use these universal carriers to

move around my heavy mortars that are very

"deadly" on the gaming-table.

All the models and miniatures will be used in the

game Flames of war version 3

Very nice finds indeed!
















Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar